Friday, August 13, 2010

I Am NOT THE ONE...


I don't know HOW I ended up on Christian Coalition of America's  distribution list, but I received an email from them today. It was a desperate plea for donations from Roberta Combs, the President of the Coaliation.  She stated that donations were needed in order to fund the printing and distribution of "millions" of Voter Guides "to show people where the candidates really stand on the issues – and ensure a record turnout of America’s pro-family conservative voters this November".  And if I donated just $5.00, I would receive a "Let's Take America Back" window sticker, so I can show all my neighbors how stupid I am!


I actually clicked on one of their links and read their ridiculous agenda: opposing stem-cell research, putting prayer back in schools, defending Don't Ask Don't Tell, and opposing marriage equality.  After throwing up a little in my mouth, I sent the following response:

Girlfriend........
Oh honey, I am NOT THE ONE.
As a confirmed DiscoStick-loving HOMERSEXTICAL, I find your "Coalition" of mouth-breathing inbreds to be offensive and vile. And I got some news for you: America's Progressive Train keeps chugging right along (didya see the news out of California yesterday?), leaving your "Dumbass White People For Jeebus Club" (and others like it) behind. Gays are marrying in Iowa, fer chrissakes!!!!! If you think you can "take back America" with your antiquated ideas about what a family should look like, then you are as stupid as you are ridiculous.
Needless to say, take me off your mailing list. On second thought, leave me ON your list - because I need a good laugh every now and again.  Besides, I can always use blog material.
Sincerely (emphasis on "Sin"),
David

By the way, it was difficult, but I was able to locate a picture of Roberta.  It was taken in her double-wide trailer on the birthday of her cousin Jim-Bob - who also just-so-happens to be the father of 4 of her 16 kids.  She's a real beauty...


9 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

uh-roh!! When I worked for a public service agency whose name begins with PP - they asked me to monitor our local competition so to speak. I've been on some really odd mailing lists. So watch out you may start getting some really interesting Es and email.

kayce. said...

david, you are my Hot Slut of the Day. ;))

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

DAVID AFTER SEEING THIS DISPLAY OF MANHOOD....I WANT YOUR COOKIES! NOW!

SOCK IT TO THEM BABE!

Joy said...

Way to go, Norma Rae! xoxoxoxxo

Love that description you gave of her!

That photo you posted looks better than she actually does. You can see the evil in her eyes and her smirky smile. There's one of her with her "good friend" Strom Thurmond and one here http://www.usatoday.com/news/elections/2007-03-08-2074079183_x.htm

I notice she lives in Hanahan, SC. I used to live there during the Navy days and when I taught in North Charleston.

nitrox11 said...

Everyone should sign up and get on their mailing list. The more they spend on sending out crap like that to people who oppose their agenda, the less they have to spend on getting laws changed.

Just a thought....

Beth said...

I just gave you a standing ovation. Bravo! XOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

LMFAO...you go ms thang...BRAVO!

PS: Not only did they get your email, they (the right wing) have infiltrated your blog...with a big ole "Ann Coulter Banner" at the top of your page honey! Google needs a clue...for real!

Unknown said...

Great comeback!

mrs.missalaineus said...

LOVE.THIS!!!!

i mean really, i just used the shift key and punctuation-- how much more love can i show???

seriously, if they email you back post it. i still get shit via email from one a teabagger and i did what you suggested, forward him gay rights stuff each time it happens :D

xxalainaxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...