Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Culture Club Reuniting In 2012 !


OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! I am freaking out at the news that my favorite group from high school - Culture Club - will be reuniting in 2012, with a new CD and a world tour!! I will definitely be seeing them in concert next year - who's coming with me??

The icing on the cake would be if they could get the fabulous Helen Terry to accompany Boy George on vocals like she did back in the day. Fingers crossed.

To celebrate, it's time to have a little church - Church of the Poison Mind:



Thanks to Tres Fab Sweetie for the INFORMATION!

.

4 comments:

Bob said...

I'd tumble for that!

XOXOXOXO

Wonder Man said...

I'm excited

BosGuy said...

I so hope they come to Boston. Boy George toured as a DJ here several times...

Fingers crossed,
BosGuy

Big Mark 243 said...

I remember watching them in concert touring with a Flock of Seagulls... that was when I heard my fave song, 'I'm the Boy (boy,boy)' and wondered why that wasn't a single... anywho, enough ramble, but I wonder if they will come anywhere near me... Kansas City... Chicago..?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...