Sunday, March 20, 2011

AT&T To Purchase T-Mobile


From MSNBC:
AT&T Inc struck a $39 billion cash-and-stock transaction to buy Deutsche Telekom AG's T-Mobile USA, creating a new industry leader, that would overtake Verizon Wireless in customer numbers. 

The deal, announced Sunday, will give AT&T, the No. 2 U.S. mobile service much needed spectrum, or wireless airwaves, to deliver surges in video, games and entertainment to devices such as Apple Inc's iPhone and iPad tablet computers.

I've been with T-Mobile for 13 years (!) and have generally been happy with their service - including THE SERVICE I RECEIVED JUST A FEW HOURS AGO. All I hear about AT&T is how badly they suck. Oy.



.

4 comments:

Kailyn said...

I have been with AT&T since the mid-90s. Well actually I was with Cellular One and AT&T acquired them a few years later. Overall I've been happy with them -- mostly because here in the Bay Area I can get service in areas in which other providers have none. These spots may not matter to others but they are roads I frequently travel.

the dogs' mother said...

So far we're also happy with ATT out here in the west. Glad your phone was covered.
I posted my out west grocery prices like a good dust bunny. The Engineer was given half the list to complete.

Joy said...

I used to have Cellular (AT&T) but switched to Verizon because I get better coverage. I couldn't use my cell phone in the house with AT&T, so I had to change. I'm happy with Verizon and also for you with your new possibilities. Love you! Love your contacts!! xoxoxoxxo

kayce. said...

OH GAWWWWWWWWWWD KILL ME NOW!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...