Sunday, July 31, 2011

Model/Rapper/Producer - Brandon Carter









Brandon Carter, 28, primarily focuses on his flourishing music career these days - but his modeling career has been extremely successful as well.



Side Note: I've had a few pics of Brandon on my computer for quite some time, so I decided to look for a few more in order to create a post. During my internet photo search, I came across a Brandon Carter blog post from a blogger named ... wait, let me think ... DAVIDDUST! Sure enough, I featured Brandon back in September of 2008 and completely forgot (getting old sucks). You can check out that post HERE.


.

1 comment:

BosGuy said...

Holy crap... look at his abs. Of course I'm saying this after returning from a night out of drinking and stuffing nachos down my throat as I type.

Oh the horror. The horror.

BosGuy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...