Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Zach Braff Not Gay - Donald Faison Devastated


The message above was posted today to an inactive website belonging to Zach Braff - announcing that Zach had come out of the closet.

But Braff, via Facebook, said it was the work of a hacker:
 "My old website got hacked. Someone issued a 'coming out' statement on my behalf. I'm still straight and in love with my girlfriend. But not too straight; I still love musicals, brunch and Doogie Howser."

I certainly hope Donald Faison doesn't find out about this whole "Zach Braff is straight" thing - it would probably kill him...




2 comments:

the island guy said...

"Dude, we're a little married."
that was cute

Unknown said...

Hilarious. Awesome! He still loves musicals and brunch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...