Saturday, July 30, 2011

Wrestling Singlet


A wrestling singlet (or simply singlet) is a one-piece, tight-fitting, colored uniform, usually made of spandex, lycra, or nylon, used in amateur wrestling. The uniform is tight fitting so as not to get grasped accidentally by one's opponent, and allows the referee to see each wrestler's body clearly when awarding points or a pin.








"I have never seen a wrestling match or a prize fight, and I don't want to. When I find out a man is interested in these sports, I drop him." 

... Hedy Lamarr


.

4 comments:

behrmark said...

I like the first guy. A LOT.

Big Mark 243 said...

I think the second from last is prolly the most athletic looking of the whole bunch!

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Thank you, Hedy. That leaves more of them for us!!

nitrox11 said...

I got tickets to go and see the wrestling at the Olympics. Up until now I have had no interest in the sport whatsoever, but I have a feeling that will be changing based on the photos I have seen of some of the fitties taking part :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...