Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Meredith Baxter Has a Big Case of "Teh Gay"


Holy moly - Meredith Baxter announced that she is a lesbian! I don't know why this is so shocking to me - but for some reason, it is.

Baxter decided to come out publicly after the National Enquirer ran pictures of her and her partner of four years on a lesbian cruise. Family Ties indeed!! BTW - what is it with lesbians and boats?!? Just askin'...

Anywhore - Meredith, who has been married (to men) three times and has five grown children, figured out she liked gals about 7 years ago. Baxter has been "out" to her friends and family for a while, but wanted to announce it publicly on her terms - instead of letting the tabloids do it for her.

Read her story in The Advocate HERE.

7 comments:

Wonder Man said...

who's next? Mrs. Garrett?

dmappin said...

I've always loved Meredith Baxter! Welcome to the family, says me.

Anonymous said...

Not sure why either, but I had a very surprised reaction. Good to know all her family is very accepting as it should be.

LB anon

Mark in DE said...

I'm happy to have Meredith on our team! Who's next? Phyllis Lindstrom from the Mary Tyler Moore show???

Beth said...

I could swear that I heard this some time ago. When I heard the big news today, my initial reaction was "Didn't we know that already?" Maybe I just heard a rumor. XOXO

Joy said...

I was surprised, too. Batshit Walters said on The View this morning that Bill Geddes said maybe women become lesbians later in life because maybe there aren't enough men to go around. Great comment, huh?

Anonymous said...

Like Beth, I thought that news had been circulating for a while. Mr Clairol was floored. Apparently he had a little thing for Mrs. Keaton.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...