Friday, December 4, 2009

O Holy Night - by Eric Cartman


Bob over at I Should Be Laughing has been posting some great Christmas music - so I thought I would blatantly steal his idea and use it for myself. Because that's what you do on a Friday afternoon when you can't think of anything to blog about ... you STEAL.

O Holy Night is my absolute favorite Christmas song - but when Eric Cartman from South Park sings it, the song is even better. Add a cattle prod into the mix and it becomes priceless.

6 comments:

Bob said...

Dammit!
I was posting this one tomorrow!








Just kidding.
Loved it!
XOXOXOX

Amber LeMay said...

"Because that's what you do on a Friday afternoon when you can't think of anything to blog about ... you STEAL."

DD - I see you looking north to Vermont when you say that...

David Dust said...

Amber -

I was just referring to me personally :)

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

A classic. Beats that lame Charlie Brown crap all to hell!

Beth said...

Haha! I love it! It's as good as his rendition of "In the Ghetto," which makes me laugh so hard that I snort. Heehee! XOXO

Mark in DE said...

Let's face it: its a Christmas classic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...