Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Back To The Doctor This Morning


You KNOW things are bad if I'm going to the doctor twice in one week.  Considering there was a period of about 10 years when I didn't go to a doctor at all, this is pretty remarkable.

I don't know what's wrong with my lungs/body, but it's starting to make me nervous.  I'll keep you posted.

One more note: I realize I haven't been around Blogland as much as usual, but after work (when I normally blog) all I want to do is sleep.  I was really hoping to figure out the Dish Network at my new apartment so I can watch Top Chef (which premieres tonight).  I was even considering recapping it, but first I need to determine if I'm going to live through the entire season or not.


5 comments:

mrs.missalaineus said...

hey did your move make your allergies act up? that is an entirely possible scenario.


get well soon we need you!

xxalainaxx

TonyJoe said...

Dang, David, I hope you get better soon, like immediately. Take it slow and don't overdo it, please, for all of us.

the dogs' mother said...

will be anxiously awaiting a report!

the dogs' mother said...

twitter won't let me post - but Sam's suggestion of samples is also good.

Joy said...

Maybe you're allergic to Queens. Hope not!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...