Thursday, June 3, 2010

I Know I Can't Marry a MAN in New York ...


... but is it legal to marry a major appliance?  If so, I will be proposing to my new Frigidaire 6000 BTU Air Conditioner (above) this Saturday night after a romantic dinner and some heavy petting.

My Frigidaire is perfect.  First of all, let's break down the name, shall we?  We have "frigid", and we have "aire". In other words, this is a device to make "frigid" the "air" around my hot and sweaty body.  This is also known as Doing The Lord's Work.

And, secondly, Fridgy's lowest temperature setting is sixty degrees!!  Yes, 6-0 - or as I like to call it, "only 28 degrees away from turning water into ice cubes".

Because of my darling Fridgy, I had to sleep in a hooded sweatshirt last night.  And all was right with the world...

7 comments:

Sam said...

I swear to god we were once an embryo that was split in half. When you come to Vegas to visit me, pack your thermals

the dogs' mother said...

May both of you be very happy!

Sozo's Blog.com said...

Amen Brother!! I live here in Florida (as you know) but it gets hot as hell here and my a/c when out for a week before they installed the new one. I thought I was going to die...it was sooo miserable.

I like it cold, and if you're cold cover up damn it...I'm fine. LOL

Congrats on the new A/C

Joy said...

I'm so happy for you! It sounds like the perfect relationship. Frigid in a good way. You're taking it with you to the new place, right?

Anonymous said...

Love is such a beautiful thing. I getting all verklempt!

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Frigid is the new blonde...

Beth said...

Welcome, Fridgy! I know you two will be very happy together! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...