Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cristiano Ronaldo Endorses Same-Sex Marriage


Portugal legalized gay marriage last month, and Portuguese soccer superstar Cristiano Ronaldo (above) thinks it's a good thing, saying:
"The Portuguese man that I am, I try to keep informed about what is happening in my country. I know the law was passed and the comment it deserves is that we must respect the choices made by anyone, because, after all, all citizens should have the exact same rights and responsibilities."
If this is Cristiano's coy way of asking me to gaymarry him, the answer is an emphatic "YES!".  FYI:  We will be registered at Dollar General and Midtown Wines & Liquor.

Via Joe.My.God.


2 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

This might just be a problem, because he offered me his hand two weeks ago!

Unknown said...

LOL @ Dollar General.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...