Sunday, August 8, 2010

Isiah Thomas & Son Support Marriage Equality


First of all, I am not a basketball fan or particularly knowledgeable about the NBA. I do, however, pay attention to the news - so when I heard about Isiah Thomas' re-hiring by the New York Knicks (as a "consultant"), even I was shocked. Isiah had a catastrophic 4 1/2 year history leading the team - culminating in a female employee's $11.6 million sexual harassment lawsuit against Thomas. People are so upset that some Knicks fans have declared their independence.

However you feel about Thomas' coaching/people skills, you have to give him props for standing up in support of Gay Marriage Equality.  That's Isiah on the left (above) posing for the NOH8 Campaign with his son Joshua "Zeke" Thomas  (above right and below) - who is a DJ.


1 comment:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

is his son old enough to "TOUCH" me? If so....tell him I SAID HOLLA!

BTW, im 21.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...