Friday, February 4, 2011

Valentine's Reservations Available ... at White Castle


Every Valentine's Day many White Castle restaurants go all out - with tablecloths, table service and fresh flowers - for their Valentine's Day dinner. You can even make reservations.


I just wish incredibly sexy actor Franky G would overcome his obvious shyness (not to mention his heterosexuality) and at long last ask me out on a date. Here is what our my fantasy Valentine's Day dinner would look like.


The only thing that would make it better is if we were spending our dream date at Arby's instead of White Castle.



.

3 comments:

Sassy said...

I don't know about the Valentine's day strangeness, but it would almost be worth the plane ticket back east to get some fresh, hot White Castle :(

Dan said...

There is a White Castle two blocks away from my house. I loves me some sliders.

Joy said...

Tina's son and his girlfriend did that last year - at White Castle. I would break up with someone who took me there for V-Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...