Thursday, April 21, 2011

And The Winner Is ...


Sorry for the delay in posting the results of the latest "Caption This" contest - but as stated in my last post, I've been spending most of my time being poked and prodded by men wearing surgical gloves. And NOT in a good way.

The Executive Selection Committee has met, and we've chosen the following caption as the winner:

"Jill, tired of his stupidity, refused to tell Dumb Tony that it was a throw pillow".

Congratulations to Soulbrotha on being named today's DustBunny of the Day!


The Committee would also like to recognize two comments with a Pabst Green Ribbon Honorable Mention:


"I'm Sorry... But if I am going to sleep with a girl, I have to wear full protection" (by Designing Wally)

"He stalled for time, wondering how the hell to get out of THIS lie" (by dot4668)


Great job everybody!!!!


.

3 comments:

soulbrotha said...

http://i.imgur.com/HzZf6.gif

Thank you, dahlings!!

David Dust said...

Dearest DustBunny Soulbrotha -

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

I'm SO stealing that...

XOXOXOXO

soulbrotha said...

Anything for you, dearest David.

Tee hee.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...