Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Caption This


Bunnies - your Queen is EXHAUSTED, so I need you to play with yo... umm, scratch that ... AMUSE yourselves while I try and deal with the J-O-B.

Please caption the photo above. The Bunny who comes up with the best caption - chosen by the Executive Selection Committee**  - will earn the coveted title of "DustBunny of the Day"!

You KNOW you want it...


** Executive Selection Committee members include Myself, Dusty & Oscar (my kitties), my favorite Dollar Store clerk (the one with the braids), and this life-size cardboard stand-up of Franky G and I getting gaymarried at a McDonald's in Iowa...



Go for it...


6 comments:

Mark, née Fuzz said...

David hated his new job as fluffer to the Jolly Green Giant.

Robert Kent said...

Suddenly the meaning of "super-size it" came to mind

Anonymous said...

he stalled for time, wondering how the hell to get out of THIS lie

designing wally said...

I'm Sorry...
But if I am going to sleep with a girl, I have to wear full protection...

Benj said...

Mark's dream of being with his high school crush was dashed when he found out he was getting the Jolly Green Giant's sloppy seconds.

soulbrotha said...

Jill, tired of his stupidity, refused to tell Dumb Tony that it was a throw pillow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...