Monday, December 22, 2008

Brody Jenner Looking For Bromance


I've never paid much attention to Brody Jenner (and I never saw The Hills or The Princes of Malibu), but I've always gotten the impression that he is a bit of a douchenozzle. A hot douchenozzle, but nozzle nonetheless. Somehow I don't think Jenner's newest project will do much to change that impression.

On December 29, Brody's new "reality" show - Bromance - premieres. Brody will be auditioning new "bros" to hang with - since his former best friend Spencer Pratt has left him for some Ho. Helping him choose will be current buddies Frankie Delgado (below left) and Taylor "Sleazy T" Mosher (below right).


In selecting his next BFF, Brody wasn't afraid of laying on the homoeroticism. According to E! Online:

Jenner purposely put his wannabe buddies into some compromising and rather uncomfortable situations because he thinks it forced them to show their true characters. For instance, the elimination takes place as they sit knee to knee in a hot tub. "It's kind of homoerotic and I love people saying that," Jenner says in all seriousness, adding, "I'm cool with my sexuality and the gender that I like and I have a beautiful girlfriend. That's why I feel so comfortable with having these awkward guy moments."



Speaking of homoerotic, check out Brody as Robin at Halloween (with Delgado as Batman). Nice package!


5 comments:

Bob said...

Hot douchenozzle, indeed.
Some people shouldn't be allowed to speak, or think.

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Ewe. I may have to have my cable disconnected. And he not even hot. Shave off the "straight boy" scuzz and he's not even hot, he's just another fag without enough confidence to think he can make it in Hollywood if he is "out". Yuck. Thanks for warning me!

Anonymous said...

Who the hell is this guy?!? I'm still giggling about Miss Ginger's comment.

Mark in DE said...

In the group photo, check out the guy in the light blue jeans, pink shirt, and flip flops. GAY!!!!!

Kailyn said...

I watch "The Hills" religiously. Yes, Brody is one hot piece of man. And yes, he comes off as a complete douchenozzle.

Oh and Jennie, he is one of those Hollywood party boys. He's also the son of Bruce Jenner -- who is now the stepfather to Kim Kardashian.

And I'm starting to think that I need a 12 step program from celebrity/pseudo-celebrity gossip.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...