Saturday, December 20, 2008

Straight Guys ALWAYS Look...


Don't let them fool you ladies, us gays aren't the only ones sneaking a peek in the locker room.

Case In Point: David Beckham will be playing soccer in Milan soon, and Milan footballer Marco Borriello (below) can't wait for Becks to arrive ... SO HE CAN CHECK OUT BECKHAM'S PACKAGE. Borriello told UK tabloid The Sun:


"I must admit I have a dressing room curiosity over Beckham. I want to see if he is equipped as he is in the Armani underwear adverts."



Size Queen...


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn, that Marco is a cutie too.

Unknown said...

oh who cares about becks? he's not that hot... and have you heard him speak? teenage girls have deeper voices than him.

now, cristiano ronaldo... that's a breakfast of champions!!!! i could eat him day and night... yummmmmmmmm....

Unknown said...

I think you're right about straights...and it's not all about the competition. They always say, given the right circumstances every man is gay.
xoxoxo charlie

Mistress Maddie said...

Oh boy,you know I love me ALOT of David Becks! I would love to be in that locker you to see the tractor pipe!

Mark in DE said...

At least he's honest and open about it. Gotta respect him for that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...