Thursday, December 4, 2008

Antonio Banderas To Appear In My Hometown


Antonio Banderas will premiere his new film - El Camino de las Ingleses - in Carlisle, Pennsylvania on Friday. I grew up in Carlisle, and it figures that the ORIGINAL sexy Papi comes to town long after I've moved to NYC. Read the story HERE.

I think the first time I laid eyes on Antonio, it was in Madonna's movie Truth or Dare. I was still living in Pennsylvania at the time (1991), so I was unfamiliar with Pedro Almodovar, who featured Antonio in a few of his films. I had to move to the fancy city before I became acquainted with independent/foreign films. But Madge- a PapiWatcher from WAY BACK - has always had good taste...


2 comments:

Joy said...

Oh wow and yes, Antonio!!

Mistress Maddie said...

Me and the Boy-Toy are both big fans of Pedro's. One weekend we even had a movie marathon of all his movies. And Antonio played gay in alot of them. Hot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...