Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I WANT MY MTV (and Logo ... and Comedy Central)


I am a Time-Warner Cable customer, although I would not describe myself as a "happy" Time Warner Cable customer (you may recall THIS traumatic experience). To make matters even worse, Time-Warner and Viacom haven't come to fee agreement and all Viacom channels could be dropped from Time Warner cable subscribers right after the ball drops tonight at midnight. That means no Comedy Central (Jon Stewart! South Park!) and no Logo (Project Tranny!). This would also affect Nickelodeon, Spike and other channels I enjoy watching. Read the story HERE.

6 comments:

Joy said...

It's an outrage!

Happy New Year, Sweet Nephew! Hope it's a wonderful one for you and all your Dust Bunnies!

xoxoxoxo

Mark in DE said...

You should inform Time Warner Cable that you will be reducing your monthly payment until they restore your channels. Show your right!!!

Mistress Maddie said...

Does the drama ever end with this f#@%ing company?

Angel said...

this just sucks balls if you ask me. I LOVE Spike!

Anonymous said...

Oh, you poor baby! I know how hard losing beloved channels is. Here's hoping they get it resolved.

SailorAlphaCentauri said...

I'm in this boat with you. I only found out about it late last night, but I forgot to call the phone number that runs on the screen to let TW know my displeasure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...