Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Back To Baby Carrots...


I'm back from Thanksgiving, and I'm happy to report I didn't completely lose control of my diet while in Pennsylvania. I did NOT count my points while there, but I DID buy a bunch of fruit and other Weight Watcher's-friendly foods upon my arrival. So instead eating stuffing and mashed potatoes 100% of the time, I only did it 50% of the time. I consider this a triumph.

Weight-wise, I have gained 4 pounds since my lowest point 1 1/2 weeks ago. Again, a TRIUMPH. I am, as we speak, eating baby carrots and am back to counting points.

This next month will be difficult - it is my busiest time of the year, which makes it difficult to stay on plan. But I have promised to do my best. Wish me luck.

14 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

Still eating turkey soup here. Had turkey casserole last night. Turkey tacos tonight...
But also got left with lots of yummy cut up veggies.

Angel said...

Luck Luck LUCK!!!! baby anything sucks, cuz yo know it's not as big as an "adult" but you can do it!!!

I need some pointers from you Tranny....can I just go to WW.com?

David Dust said...

TrannyBeth -

Go to www.weightwatchers.com. I forget how much it costs - but once you give them your credit card #, you get unlimited access to all their information. It is REALLY easy to keep track of your points and everything.

XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Oh sweetie, I'm on the baby carrot train too. It sucks hairy donkey balls, but the results are SO worth it.

Beth: Check out Spark People online. I have gotten a tremendous amount of support and help, plus it's free!

Wonder Man said...

I totally feel you; it was a challenging week for me, but I'm hopeful. Good luck this week

Mistress Maddie said...

Mamie- I guess I should tell the Mother of the Mistress to forget your order on the sandtarts!

David Dust said...

Maddie -

I told you: Sandtarts are so thin, they're Weight Watchers-approved!!

XOXOXOXO

mikeinbama said...

I'm happy you are staying positive and mindful of what you eat. Keep up the great work!

Joy said...

Congratulations! It is a triumph, and I'm proud of you! Yes, you can do it!

Love you! Love your baby vegetables! xoxoxoxoxo

Kwana said...

Good Luck my hero! It is a tough month. I had a WW for lunch today. I think of you when I do that. You are doing so well.

Renee said...

Good luck David! I gained 0.8 pounds last week but got back on track Sunday.

David Dust said...

Renee - You are doing so well! Keep it up.

XOXOXOXO

Renee said...

Thanks David. XOXOXO

Mark in DE said...

Way to go! You did what you thought was impossible.

You should start singing that song from Dreamgirls "I am changin'..."

Mark :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...