Monday, December 29, 2008

White Meat Monday Daddy Of The Day - Jason Chambers


Jason Chambers, 28, is a mixed martial artist and actor. He was the co-host of Human Weapon on the History Channel from July 2007 to August 2008. Last month Chambers was arrested for allegedly drugging and raping a woman - however all charges were dropped due to lack of evidence. Jason denies the "ludicrous" charges - and I believe him. LOOK at this hottie - does he look like someone who needs put GHB in my drink to get lucky?? I don't think so...






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn, he'd have to slip me something to get me off of him!
lickable.

kayce. said...

hahaha, he may not HAVE to, but he might WANT to, LOL... some guys like that half-dead thing i guess. =D

Dan said...

Um, did you notice the blood on the last picture? Anywho, I totaly think he did it. Iy you watch Law & Order:SVU, you know that he did it because he is truely a homo. The only way he can get hard with a woman is if he is violent, the drugs help her not fight it off.
So send hime to me and we will cure that.

FYI _ I need to stop watching L&O, but Chris Malone is sooo hot!

Unknown said...

I do like a bit of rough trade, that is for sure. But honestly, no drugs would be needed, just a drink or two as foreplay, then I would be ready and eager...

curt said...

The Mistress protests, but Chambers is one of the primary reasons our TV sometimes adjusts itself to MMA fighting.

If only I would learn not to lick the screen.

Unknown said...

Good Lawd! Your post are on fire today!

Mark in DE said...

I totally agree with you. Nobody that hot needs to date-rape someone. I say he's innocent!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...