Friday, December 11, 2009

Tayler Lautner Hosting SNL


Taylor Lautner and Kristen Wiig - two people I could watch on a continuous loop for weeks on end (albeit for different reasons). I am so excited that Lautner is hosting Saturday Night Live this week and I will definitely be watching.

Also, I must say this ... while watching Taylor in this clip, my Gaydar "blipped" a little bit. And NO, my Gaydar isn't located in my pants - but yes, THAT moved also. I know the kid is only 17, but he has been the subject of gay rumors before. Hmmmmmmm???...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, it's subtle, but i think mine blipped a bit too. Interesting.
I'm really looking forward to this episode. I'm anticipating it, like when The Rock host.

Anonymous said...

I've had a few bleeps while watching the Twlight movies. He should be great on SNL!

C'est moi, c'est moi Lola said...

Hmm. Mine blipped too after watching him in a recent interview. Although it's quite depressing that I am old enough to be his mom....

How many skits will he do wet and shirtless?

David Dust said...

Wet and Shirtless?!?! Hopefully ALL of them...

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Mark in DE said...

Its just sick that someone so young could be so hot. Imagine what he might look like when he's legal?!?!?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...