Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Get FREE Pancakes Today at IHOP!


Happy National Pancake Day!  Go to IHOP today (until 10:00 pm) for a free short-stack of delicious pancakes. According to their website, all you have to do is consider donating to the Children's Miracle Network (or other charities) in order to get the free, golden-brown plate of deliciousness.  I wonder if you can "consider" donating, decline to donate, and still get free pancakes?

Hmmmmmm ... this might be worth a trip up to 135th street to the only IHOP in Manhattan...

3 comments:

Paul Benjamin said...

HA! Don't you dare walk in there and say, "Hmm...I'm considering donating, but probably won't!"

HAHA! That would be classic!

Unknown said...

I'm a pancake snob... but, I'm off of work today, so I'd be remiss not to take advantage.

Joy said...

Damn, those look good. I'm low-carbing it now and can't have them. OK, remind me - shards of glass!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...