Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Last Night On Television...



Did anyone watch Lost last night? OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!


I can't believe they actually gave us some answers!  Those WERE answers, right?!?...


Right?!?!


I also watched some of the Olympic Men's Figure Skating short program.  But I wanted to hurl ever time the announcers salivated over "hard-working athlete" Evan Lysacek (AKA "straight"), while dismissing Johnny Weir's "flamboyance" (AKA "gay").  Note to Men's Figure Skating: it may be a little difficult to "butch-up" the sport when your athletes look like THIS ...


Werq!!!  Also, to further "de-gay" Men's Figure Skating, you might want to stop playing The Scissor Sisters in the arena between performances.  Just saying.

Anyclosetcase, I had to throw away away my Gaydar after it burst into flames when Evan tip-toed onto the ice wearing his "Big Bird Gone Bad" outfit...


Glamour!  Drama!!  Masculinity???...  Give me a break.  Evan Lysacek is gayer than a wicker basket full of tiaras in Richard Simmons' Sunroom.  There, I said it...

Dust Bunny Marker discusses the "gay" figure skating issue in more depth HERE.  What did YOU watch last night?


11 comments:

kayce. said...

THANK YOU!!! evan makes my gaydar squeal like a chihuahua on fire, ok?!? every time he's on an ep of "be good" i'm blown away by teh gey. but it's that same old showbiz crap: stay in the closet, be rewarded; be true to yourself, be attacked. shameful. did johnny skate last night, btw? i missed it, but can maybe catch bravo's replays...

kayce. said...

nevermind ~ gawker posted johnny's short program:
http://tv.gawker.com/5473433/johnny-weir-seduces-olympic-viewers-with-ferocious-short-program

MJ said...

I am shocked to read that figure skaters may be gay!!! I would challange anyone to throw themselves into the air, turn in perfect form 3 or 4 times and land on a sliver of steel on ice. These people train endless hours to perfect their craft. This kind of reminds me of the DADT debate.
Interesting reading is Dick Button's bio, he is really an amazing man. Stop the H8 on all levels.

Anonymous said...

i watched the olympics last night and i must agree with you.

behrmark said...

Face it, the most butch male figure skater of all time was Elvis Stojko. I enjoyed watching that fireball of hunky goodness!

Joy said...

I'm glued to the Olympics! Too bad that doesn't count as exercise!

Robert Kent said...

First off Hi from the Olympic City we are having a gay old time up here as with you the "gay village" was all a flutter with the skating last night and everyone of them was gayer then a peacock...I felt at anytime Rupual song's you better work it was going to come on..I totally agree ummm how do you butch it up when you got a bedazzler for christmas and put every known sequin from Micheal's on your outfit..lol..love it. Good luck to the Olympians eh!! Go Canada

Jimmy said...

I think NBC's commentary throughout this Olympics has sucked. They have been dour, overly critical, and they have focused on glitches, which always happen. I can't stand Bob Costas and Chris Collinsworth has been generally annoying.

Our American team has been awesome.

Marker said...

"Big Bird Gone Bad" - LMAO!! So true.

Like Joy, I'm addicted . . . even to things in which I thought I was not interested.

Thank you for the link, DD.

Marker said...

. . . Gord Lord I forgot to comment on that photo of Plushenko. What the fucking fuck???? Beyond hideous.

Unknown said...

I watched the same thing. Lost, and some Winter Olympics.

Oh, let's discuss Lost. The names in the cave... one of which was Shephard. (msp). Well, at the time, I thought of Jack. But, of the Shephard lineage, there is also his sister Claire. And her baby Aaron.

I still have no idea what the numbers mean, but maybe each name has a weight, Hebrew letters, and the first 5 books of the bible.
I dunno, it's a guess.

So, if the smoke monster can take the form of dead bodies brought to the island... then every time we saw Christian (Jack's Dad) on the island, it was the evil guy.
Last season, we saw Claire, and she was hanging with what looked like Jack's dad. And today, they tell us Claire is crazy, possessed by the evil.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...