Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Ginger!!


Please help me wish the fabulous Ginger a very happy birthday today!!  I've said this before, but the best thing about blogging, for me anyway, has been the wonderful people I've met.  Not only have I gotten to know Ginger via the Internet, we've hung out twice here in NYC - and we instantly bonded like long-lost sisters.

Here is "Boy Ginger" (left) and I at the first Drunken Dust Bunny Weekend...


And here is a picture Miss Ginger at one of the many events she attends annually...


If you haven't already, please check out The Fabulous Blog of Miss Ginger Grant.  Happy Birthday darling!!


4 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Thanks, sweetie!!! Love ya mucho!!

Unknown said...

Yes, Happy Birthday Ginger!

Joy said...

I have birthday wishes for Miss Ginger on my blog and wished Boy Ginger greetings on FB. I try to be a good aunt.

Love you! Love your sweet smile! xoxoxoxoxox

Unknown said...

You look like cousins. And I love those white teeth.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...