Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Matthew!


Happy Birthday to Matthew R - who turns 38 years-old today! And NO, I will not use his entire last name because the Googlebots get nervous if I mention certain "actors" from a particular genre of "films" - and then my advertisements go away (as well as the pennies I earn from them).

Anywhore, here are some little-known facts about todays birthday boy:
  • Matthew was born in Central Pennsylvania (like me) and graduated from Penn State (also like me).
  • Very much UNLIKE me, he holds a degree in Exercise Physiology - and has been a competitive bodybuilder.
  • He is bi-racial and openly gay - which couldn't have been easy growing up in conservative rural Pennsylvania.
  • In addition to his well-know "films", Matthew has also done some mainstream acting - most notably in Another Gay Movie and the TV detective film Third Man Out.
  • And, finally, Matthew has a GREAT sense of humor. I follow him on Twitter, and his tweets are often hysterical.
Happy Birthday to my fellow Pennsyltuckian and Nittany Lion!!

.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I interviewed him once. He's a great guy. Happy Birthday Matthew!

Billy in Big D said...

Thanks Davey! You just made my day. Today is also my birthday...glad I have some great CUMpany! Love Matt's films...no really, I LOVE his films.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Matt, with your fine @ss.

Miss Ginger Grant said...

I LOVE HIM!!!! I'D PAY GOOD MONEY FOR A ROLL IN THE HAY WITH HIM!! JUST SAYIN'!!!

ANd I met him once on the street in NOLA and he was just as sweet and genuine as could be! Killer body AND killer smile- what more could a girl want?!

Tom A. said...

wow such hot pics! What a rush!

;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...