Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Star Wars Movies To Be Released In 3-D!


OMGOMGOMGOMG!! Yes, the Star Wars nerd in me just peed myself a little while reading that all six Star Wars movies are coming out in 3-D!. According to THR, The Phantom Menace will hit theaters in 2012, with the other five films to be released (in order) each consecutive year.

Which means I'll be 48 years old when Star Wars: A New Hope is released.  Oy - I hope my brittle old bones will be able to make it to the popcorn counter.


4 comments:

theminx said...

That old fucker Lucas is always looking for a new way to milk the franchise, isn't he? A shame the three latest movies sucked ass. :(

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Wonder Man said...

I can't believe they are doing this

Unknown said...

I'm gonna be there!

CowboyDenver said...

I don't understand HOW this can be done since they weren't photographed in 3D. Gotta be some pseudo-3D,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...