Saturday, September 25, 2010

Keith Hamilton Cobb Is Gay ???


Actor Keith Hamilton Cobb - who appeared in All My Children, Andromeda, and Noah's Arc, has made it official - he is gay. [UPDATED: See bottom of this post]
Relaxing backstage at the Red Bull Theater in New York City, actor Keith Hamilton Cobb is adamant; “I never denied I was Gay,” he says.
Possibly best known for the super macho Tyr Anasazi on the sci-fi series ‘Andromeda’, Cobb was blase. “I mean I’m nearly fifty, never was linked with a woman. The few ‘red carpet’ affairs I attended were set up by the studio; an obvious set up. This can’t be a surprise.”


Thanks to Wonder Man for the heads-up.


UPDATE #1: "Messenger1" left the following comment today ...
Sorry for being the barer of bad news Everyone, but the "article/interview" originally posted at Socyberty.com outing Mr Cobb turned out to be a colossal FAKE!!
It has now being removed from the site and its author has even changed their online name, possibly to escape a lawsuit by the actor.
I found Mr. Cobb an absolutely beautiful man from the first time I laid eyes on him, but never had ANY incline of him being gay...looks like my gaydar was right all along. DRATZ!!!!!
The link to the original story is indeed no longer working - so now I'm confused. Did he say it or not??? How do we know this was a fake quote?? Anybody have more information??? Feel free to leave it in the comments section and I promise to investigate.


UPDATE #2: Thanks to another commenter - Jaye - who pointed out that the link is working again, but all the comments on that post have been removed.

So the mystery continues ?? ...

.


5 comments:

Angel said...

so what do I take away from that...this: HE'S NEARLY FIFTY??!!!!! HOT DAMN!!! Good Lord that man is HOT! Gawd, all the hot ones are Gay. :)

thanks for your kind words Tranny. Im a MESS. good lord, he was just a DOG, for goodness sake. but I am a mess. thanks for making me feel better. I heart you.

kayce. said...

LMAO @beth... i said the same thing. well that and "what character on noah's arc was he?" i think i remember him being the one noah got involved w/ that led, ultimately, to noah and wade getting married. (yes, i've watched that show far too often.)

Messenger1 said...

Sorry for being the barer of bad news Everyone, but the "article/interview" originally posted at Socyberty.com outing Mr Cobb turned out to be a colossal FAKE!!
It has now being removed from the site and its author has even changed their online name, possibly to escape a lawsuit by the actor.
I found Mr. Cobb an absolutely beautiful man from the first time I laid eyes on him, but never had ANY incline of him being gay...looks like my gaydar was right all along. DRATZ!!!!!

Jaye said...

I clicked on http://socyberty.com/people/keith-hamilton-cobb-out-of-the-closet/
and there's the article.

Jaye said...

The article is dated 11 April...but the comments were removed...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...