Thursday, September 23, 2010

Welcome New DustBunnies!!


I don't know WHAT is up this week, but this old blog has seen an influx of hits and visitors which is unprecedented. As you can see by the graph above, we had been hovering around 5,000 pageviews a day - and this week it went up to over 7,000. Visitor number have also increased by about 1,000 per day. That's a lot of new DustBunnies!


Again, I'm not really sure why this is - but I'm certainly not complaining. Usually when there is a spike in traffic it is easily explainable - like the time we got linked by the Huffington Post. But this new traffic isn't coming from any one place, but from all over.


Anywhore, I just like to say "Hello" to these newbies - and invite them to become members of the great BunnyNation. All you have to do is check in every once in awhile and enjoy yourself. And here's what you can expect:

  • Funny, interesting and/or informative shizz posted seven days a week (usually during the day). Who knows, I might even start recapping reality shows again.
  • Hot Menz - also posted seven days a week (usually in the evenings).
  • A great community of straight, gay, young, not-so-young, cheerful and/or not-so cheerful people. Who knows, you may even make a friend or two. I know I certainly have.
  • Hysterical, supportive and/or insightful commentary from the fabulous DustBunny community mentioned above.
  • And, finally, one warning ... Every once in awhile you'll have to put up with my moans and groans about certain things: - namely, my (abundance of) weight, my (non-abundance of) money and ConservaWingNutIdioTards. Consider yourself forewarned.
So sit back, relax, and stay a while ... because that's what good DustBunnies do.


XOXOXO

David

5 comments:

Wonder Man said...

that's good stuff

Unknown said...

you were linked on HuffPost? I didn't know that? Tell me about it, please.

David Dust said...

Mecha -

It was a satirical post about South Carolina Lt. Governor Andre Bauer and how he set off my gaydar. This was at the time when the Governor - Mark Sanford - was caught cheating on his wife, and they thought he might resign. If Sanford HAD resigned, Bauer would have taken his place.

Huffpo wrote about it, and linked to my post in their "Around The Web" section at the end of their article. And I got TONS of hits from it.

XOXOXO

Big Mark 243 said...

Dag... I must not have been paying attention when you blogged about Bauer... bet that was a hoot!

Congrats on the increase in hits!

Anonymous said...

Anytime you're as insightful, witty and deliciously snarky as you are, David, there's gonna be flocks of people coming your way. New Dustbunnies beware: He's addictive!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...