Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lunar Eclipse - Did You See It ?


I tiptoed out onto my balcony (LATE) last night to see the Lunar Eclipse, and it was amazing. I think I remember seeing one as a child, but I don't remember any during adulthood. How long has it been?

Then again, it's hard to see an eclipse when you're belly-up to the go-go boy bar - which I how I spent much of my adulthood. Plenty of MOONS - just not an actual eclipse.

Did anyone else see it last night?


Photo via Joe.My.God

.

5 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

Looked at the sky and it was gray and cloudy. At 4am there was the moon. Friend said it did show up last night. Cheeky thing. I was up ALL last night with this stupid cold so could have seen it!

mrs.missalaineus said...

too overcast here-

xxalainaxx

behrmark said...

Didn't see it. So Cal has had constant rain since last Friday afternoon. No lie. One area had 18"...that's bigger than John Holmes' dick. So no...no lunar eclipse here.

Joy said...

It was too cloudy here. :-(

Anonymous said...

It's been so overcast we saw nothing but clouds. Sure hope no one's counting on following a star. They'll be SOL.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...