Saturday, December 25, 2010

"You'll Shoot Your Eye Out, Kid"


Ralphie's Dad: Fra-gee-lay. That must be Italian
Ralphie's Mom: Uh, I think that says 'FRAGILE', dear
Ralphie's Dad: Oh, yeah.



Ralphie/Narrator: Aunt Clara had for years labored under the delusion that I was not only perpetually 4 years old, but also a girl.



Ralphie's Dad: He looks like a deranged Easter Bunny. 
Ralphie's Mom: He does not! 
Ralphie's Dad: He does too, he looks like a pink nightmare!



Ralphie's Dad: It's a Major Award! 
Swede: Shucks, I wouldn't know that. It looks like a lamp. 
Ralphie's Dad: What is a lamp, you nincompoop? It's a Major Award. I won it! 
Swede: Damn, hell, you say won it? 
Ralphie's Dad: Yeah, mind power, Swede; mind power.


.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Damn, I need to have one of those hot Christmas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...