Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Books For Christmas - What the Heck is THAT ?!?


This kid is right - Christmas isn't about books! At all!! Christmas is all about plastic crap from China!! Besides, didn't his parents ever hear of the Internet - who reads BOOKS anymore?? Stand firm, little man - 'POO' on books for Christmas!!!


Coincidentally, this was the exact same reaction I had when Santa didn't bring me the Welcome Back Kotter dolls I requested back in the 1970's. Santa must have figured out all the unseemly things I was planning for the "Juan Epstein" doll...


Robert Hegyes- "Juan Epstein", Welcome Back Kotter


.

7 comments:

Wonder Man said...

I had the classroom

kayce. said...

clearly i don't like children enough b/c instead of laughing, i just thought "what a little asshole." oops.

the dogs' mother said...

I Am The Book Aunt! From birth so they are used to it. bwa-ha-ha!

mrs.missalaineus said...

the little ingrate can get a sack-load-o-nothin' next year. that'll teach him.

xxalainaxx

theminx said...

I'm with kayce. Ungrateful little punk. I *loved* getting books for Christmas, and I still do (actually, that's all I ever ask for).

Welcome Back Kotter dolls...lol

xoxoxoxoxo

Joy said...

Sorry. I thought it was funny. I've always given books, and my children and grandchildren appreciated them & still do. That kid cracked me up though.

David Dust said...

Auntie Flame -

Me too.

XOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...