Thursday, December 23, 2010

Today's Project: Christmas Cookies


Mama Bunny and I are baking Christmas cookies today ... yum!

We started this little tradition just last year - and it didn't go so smoothly. In the midst of making cookies, we discovered Mom didn't own any cookie cutters at all - let alone any Christmas cookie cutters. So she went digging through her crap treasures and found DOGGY BISCUIT cutters which were included in a "Make Your Own Dog Treat" kit she once received as a gift ...


So we cut out doggy-biscuit-shaped cookies and baked them - and they looked like this ...


They CRACKED US UP. Mom and I couldn't stop laughing - those cookies were too funny.

Mom even took some to her new neighbors (she explained that the cookies were gingerbread, and were for humans) - but they never spoke to my mother again. I guess some people just don't "get" my family's humor...


This year we have real Christmas cookie cutters, but maybe we'll whip up a batch of "doggy biscuits" for old times sake.

5 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

Those are the best family times of all and I'm glad you have one of those families.

MJ said...

I heart this very funny story.
xoxoxo

WickedGayBlog.com said...

Marc and I are making Christmas cookies as well....I love decorating them!

Have fun with mamma bunny!

xoxox

Dave

Joy said...

Love the doggy biscuits! Neighbors with no sense of humor. How boring!

Mistress Maddie said...

Mame when you told me that story it just cracked me up!!! And you know, if you cut off the one end, you would have penises for a sex party! But don't tell your ma, she might get ideas! Kisses!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...