Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Christmas Vacation Has Begun!


Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .... That's the sound of me chillaxin' (and snoring) this morning on my first day of Christmas Vacation (this post was done last night and scheduled for this morning). Today I'll do some shopping, cleaning, and packing - and tomorrow I'll jump on an Amtrak train for a week with the family in Pennsylvania. Hopefully I won't get a bad case of the farts like the last time I traveled by train ...


Blogging will continue (you know how I roll) - so keep checking in - but posting will be lighter than usual. Also,  there will be no recaps of The Fashion Show and Top Chef All Star this week. As for next week - we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

There is a possibility I might do some "Drunk Tweeting" of The Fashion Show tonight - so check Twitter later to see if I'm making a fool of myself. There's a big, untouched bottle of Bacardi Limon in my apartment that's just BEGGING me to mess with it...


Anywhore - as an early Christmas gift to you, here is a picture of Chef Tre Wilcox carrying meat, showing off his guns, and practically busting the chest out of his Top Chef T-Shirt. This should make up nicely for not having a recap ...


In fact, many would probably prefer pictures of Tre INSTEAD of my recaps each week - me included!

XOXOXO
.

11 comments:

MT said...

Merry Christmas, David Dust!

Thank you so much for your help!!

I see now that my blog is searchable on Google with several entries popping up thanx to you.

I joined Twitter today and tweeted my first.

I think I sent you a Facebook request. Let me know either way.

Peace,
Michael

Sam said...

TRE!!! Dear lawd all I want for christmas is that..Omg what were you saying?
Have fun ho. I'm currently enjoying my second cup of coffee and reading all my favorite blogs starting with you first.
Yes, drunk twattin a must

the dogs' mother said...

Will check on with Twitter tonight. I might not stay awake (at 7pm) but we can blame that on the puppies!

Beth said...

Enjoy your vacation, dear David! I look forward to the Arby's posts! :) XOXO

Hector said...

Long time follower, fist time poster here. I really want to thank you for all the great laughs through the year. Keep it up, you put a smile on my face.

Hope to see you more next year.

David Dust said...

MT -

I don't log into Facebook much - but friend me under "David Dust". Also, follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you back. You should also but up your Twitter link on your blog.

Tug - I know, right?!? Tre is the shit.

Froggy - I think those little darlings are starting some kind of puppy coup d'état.

Beth - Thanks dear. Well, since you twisted my arm I'll be FORCED to do an Arby's post :)

XOXOXO

David Dust said...

Dearest Dust Bunny Hector - Thanks SO MUCH for the comment and the kind words. I truly appreciate it.

XOXOXO

Tivo Mom said...

I will miss your recaps but I do hope that you have a wonderful trip home. I will think of you and Arbys as you think of me and my Bojangles (we leave Saturday for NC). Merry Christmas my sweet friend. I hope Santa is so good to you this year. Love and kisses...

Mistress Maddie said...

I heard their was a train blow out in route to Harrisburg last time, was that you Mame? I was probably the BEANDIP!!!!!

Unknown said...

Tre is good looking. Carrying meat... I bet he is.

Mark in DE said...

Oh, so that WAS you I heard snoring! ;-) Have a terrific time with the family. Merry Christmas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...