Monday, December 20, 2010

White Meat Monday Sporting Event - Boston's SSRun


As a New Yorker, I am required by law to hate on everything that involves Boston: their clam chowder, their accent, and especially their sports teams (my apologies to Bosguy, WickedGayBlogger Dave and the other Boston DustBunnies - but it's THE LAW. It's, like, in the City Charter and stuff. I could get arrested. Seriously...).


But one thing I just couldn't possibly hate on is Boston's annual SSRun - which is all kinds of awesome. Dare I say it?... It's even WICKED awesome.


Well done, Beantown ... well done...

5 comments:

WickedGayBlog.com said...

OMG, too funny!!!!

Marker said...

OMG - top pic, first on the left. Hello, "PB".

Miss Ginger Grant said...

I SWEAR TO GOD the left hand Santa in the second picture is my first ex boyfriend, Skip- the one who dumped me after 4 years in the middle of a restaurant crowded with most of Houston's gay elite... but that's not for here! That HAS to be him! He lives in SF last I heard, but it would be just like him to get into running and fly to Boston to run half naked through the streets! I CANNOT believe his pic is on your blog!! SPOOKY!

kayce. said...

not gonna lie: second pic, green hat ~ NICE LEGS!

Unknown said...

Here in Atlanta, we just had our 2nd Annual Santa Speedo Run. I suspect Boston had the first one though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...