Friday, December 24, 2010

"Waiter, I'll Have the RIBS with Extra Sauce..."


The only thing I could find out about this handsome gentleman is that people call him "Rib" and he lives in Barcelona. Anybody out there have more information?? Also - we have seen (Mc)Rib on this blog BEFORE.







"I know my husband really loves me because he takes me to have ribs. He says I'm the only girl he ever took out who actually ate anything on her plate, as opposed to pushing it around". 

... Julia Barr


.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those legs are exceptional.

TOUCH said...

good LAWD he is HAAAAAAAAAAAAWT!!!! where did you find him!?

Wonder Man said...

he's super duper sexy as F***

Dan said...

my McDonald is selling mcribs buy one get one free. merry Christmas to me!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...