Thursday, February 10, 2011

Top Chef Recap Will Be Delayed


So I just sat down to write my Top Chef: All Stars recap and realized that my notes are still in Queens (I am in Manhattan). Woopsie! And since my mind is too feeble to remember what happened last night, I'll write my recap upon my return to Astoria this evening. UPDATE: It will be posted first thing tomorrow (Friday) morning.

Save your comments about last night's episode until then, Mmkay?!?


P.S. - This also means I won't be able to read anyone else's recaps all day (lest I blatantly stealing funny stuff from other bloggers). THIS IS GONNA KILL ME!!!



.

1 comment:

the dogs' mother said...

me, being patient, mourning our departed chef, sigh. good thing is your evening starts three hours before mine :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...