Thursday, March 17, 2011

And The Winner Is ...


Yesterday I asked the fabulous DustBunny Nation to caption the picture above - and, as always, you Bunnies cracked me up with your responses.

But I promised to pick one "winner", and also promised to proclaim that winner as the official DustBunny of the Day. And the winning caption is ...

"C3PO's gay cousin, Disco Ballzac, hits town for the weekend."

Congratulation to Bob (shown below with his husband Carlos) for being named DustBunny of the Day! Dear Bob: You'll probably want to get "DustBunny of the Day, 3/17/11" onto your resume right away, under "Honors, Accomplishments and Certifications" - or maybe "Special Skills". Just a suggestion.


Great job everybody! I've said it before and I'll say it again - one of the best things about having this blog is how much entertainment I get from all of YOU.


.

4 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

lololol!
Couldn't have even come close to that!

Bob said...

Oh my, well, I never, i, um, well, i, oh gosh, I'd like to thank the academy........


Four hours later


...and of course Tuxedo, the most gorgeous cat ever......


Three hours later


....a finally, to the Grand Marquesa de Dustbunnies, for this wonderful honor!


XOXOXOXOXO

designing wally said...

YAY BOB!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Bob :) I was so stunned by the picture I couldn't even attempt a caption. Glad some of you could think through it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...