Thursday, April 3, 2008

Top Chef Recap Tonight!


Dearest Dust Bunnies -

I WAS able to catch Top Chef last night on my newly-working cable! However, due to work responsibilites, I won't be able to finish writing it until later. It will definitely be up by this evening - along with the usual hotness.

BTW - I got a reply email late last night from the Senior Vice President and General Manager for Time Warner Cable/New York and New Jersey. She promises to call me today. They are all shitting their pants because this letter was sent to, and read by, the "Big Boss's" office. Now everyone wants to cover their ass.

Next step: making sure I don't pay a cable bill for a long, long, time...

I love you all! And I LOVE your hair...


XOXOXO

David

5 comments:

Frances said...

Why thankee...I think my hair is pretty great myself today...

Anywhoooo...I'm glad your cable is up and running because Top Chef without you is like a day without sunshine...just dull. :-)

Angel said...

ya, you should get free cable for life! AND get that sute Papi who came to your house!!!! WooHoo!!! Ooh La La!!

Love you Tranny.

top chef was....ok. I thought it was kinda boring....are you gonna watch "Step It Up and Dance" with hootchie Elizabeth Berkley???

Kwana said...

Yay! Good for you! And I'm so glad you got to watch. Good show huh? Please be sure to give your theory on Spike and all those hats...

Let us know how this all works out. Free cable for a year at least? Sounds fair to me. Power to the people!

Unknown said...

Screw Top Chef. I want a recap of you night with Cable-Papi!

SailorAlphaCentauri said...

I ended up watching Top Chef because I can never remember who people are when I read recaps (hence I use them like Cliff Notes; it enhances the experience), but if you cover Step it Up and Dance, I'll just read about it. After America's Best Dance Crew (where, mercifully, a good team won in the end), I'm done with watching Saved By the Bell alum host dance shows because they have a modicum of dance talent.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...