Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl Sunday - Go Saints!!


It's Superbowl Sunday - which isn't that big of a deal in my world, but to many it's more important than Christmas.

However this year I WILL be paying attention, and I have to root for the Saints.  Back when I had some discretionary income, I used to travel to New Orleans every year - and I absolutely loved it.  In fact, I would move to New Orleans if I had the chance.


Besides, the Saints are gay rights supporter (and total hottie) Scott Fujita's (above) team.  You may remember my post in October about Scott's progressive views - HERE.  And here is a cute video about Scott and his upbringing...



"Who dat? Who dat? Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints? Who dat? Who dat?"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Like Scott I too am adopted and I understand his anger. You will recall the Florida case where two men were denied the right to adopt after having raised foster children for years. It's all garbage.

the dogs' mother said...

My folks lived in Baton Rouge for three years so I've spent some time in Louisiana and New Orleans. Go Saints!

Unknown said...

He's seduced me with his voice.

Joy said...

Geaux Saints!

Mark in DE said...

I heart Scott!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...