Wednesday, April 7, 2010

2 Million Page Views!


That's right people - DavidDust hit the 2 million page views mark sometime last week!!  That means in the less than 15 months (since I installed my Statcounter), 2 million pages of my little bloggie have been viewed by you fierce biatches!

I would truly like to thank each and every one of you for stopping by - and for your continued support.

One of my favorite posts over the past few months was one where I asked DustBunnies who always read but have NEVER commented to "check in" and tell us who you are.  I am a complete stalker of my Feedjit thingy (screen capture below) - which shows me, in real time, as people log on and off of DavidDust.  I sometimes notice the same towns over and over and wonder "Who are these Fierce Biatches??"


So, if you have never commented before - PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT TELLING US WHO YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU LIVE and anything else you might want to add.


FYI: you can no longer comment anonymously, but getting a Blogger account is free, quick and easy.  Just click on the weird orange "B" at the upper left corner of this page and they'll walk you through it.

I would ESPECIALLY like to hear from NYC DustBunnies, and Bunnies from Pennsylvania (where I was born and raised).  Chambersburg?  Coatesville?  I know you're reading - please say "Hi!!".

Anywhore ... thanks again for everything. I heart every single one of you.

>P,B!
(Peace, Biatch!)

14 comments:

kayce. said...

CONGRATS!!! :)) totally, 100% deserved. also, i'm pretty sure about 1M of those hits are from yours truly, LMAO.

Eric Arvin said...

Congratulations!! :-)

Amber LeMay said...

Gotta have my Double D fix at least twice a day!!! Thanks for giving me material for my Friday Male Call (http://houseoflemay.blog-city.com/read/friday_male_call.htm)!!!

WickedGayBlog.com said...

Congrats!!! That is so awesome but not a surprise. I love your blog!

Keep up the fabulousness!!!

xoxoxooxox

Dave, Wicked Gay Blog

Wonder Man said...

One day I hope to reach that number, congrats, boo

Anonymous said...

woo hoo. Congrats. You are da man!



I'm Gummi Bare and I live @ the Bare Cave ------> over there.

:)

Congrats again.

TLo said...

Congrats, darling!

Joy said...

Hope you have better luck with this than I did asking for lurkers to say hello. There were funny comments, though - and thanks!

Wow! 2 Million! You are a star!!!

Unknown said...

We luv ya.

dancinmachine said...

Yay! I came here a few years ago via Planet Fabulon and haven't left. Congratulations and best wishes from real world Southern California.

Lelio said...

Congrats on the page views! I don't comment much, but I read every day. xD You've got at least one dust bunny in Columbus, Ohio!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Damn, I feel like should bake you a no-carb cake to celebrate!

David B. Devan said...

Hey David, congrats for Philly. Love your blog

Robert Kent said...

Congrats buddy!!

I follow your blog faithfully,I am from Vancouver Canada :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...