Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Christopher Walken Doesn't Like Internet Hot Dog Talk



According to Gothamist, actor Christopher Walken is freaked out by the internet. Especially troubling to Mr. Walken is a recurring story regarding him and his relationship with Hot Dogs.
The Internet is strange,” he said. “There’s stuff on the Internet about me. I’ve tried to find out who puts it there. Something about how I go around to hot-dog festivals, that I’m a champion hot-dog eater.” He's probably referring to an Onion article, which makes it even funnier, especially because it's been re-printed on the Internet by people who really think Walken wrote it, and includes lines such as, "I carry a bag of hot dogs with me wherever I go. I eat them from the bag whenever I get the urge, regardless of the circumstances. When I make a movie, my hot dogs are my co-stars."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Frankly, I'm a little surprised there aren't more weird items circulating about him. He's kind of strange. In a good way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...