Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Weigh-In ... Oh YEEEAAAAAAHHHH


Another great week – I lost 6 more pounds, for a total of 26 lbs. lost in one month!  This means I need to lose only 3 more to reach my first goal of dropping 10% of my body weight.

BTW, in a year-plus on Weight Watchers, I never lost as much weight as I have in the last month.  Big shout-outs to Dr. Atkins and the extremely walkable streets of Manhattan for the assist.

It also helps that I haven’t cheated (thanks to that SUGAR COOKIES trickery) and I walked almost every day.

It’s great that things are going well NOW, because when I MOVE and lose my routine/comfort zone it certainly won’t be as easy.  The only way I lose weight is by sticking to my routine – and uprooting my life and moving will shoot that all to hell.

As far as the move goes – things are still in limbo.  I've been trying to go through all my stuff and get rid of anything unnecessary - but I still have tons of work to do.  And I still don't have anyplace to go...

8 comments:

Wonder Man said...

that's great, keep it up, boo.

MY BIG ITCH said...

Hey congratulations on your recent weight loss. Keep it going, I know you can do it! And thanks for your email and for adding yourself as a FOLLOWER on my blog (MY BIG ITCH). I'd love you to continue reading me and uh, spread the word. I need some feedback about my blog page, how it looks and yeah, my freaking life :-)! Kind of in a bit of a mess right now.

Kwana said...

This is wonderful! I'm so happy for you and proud. Yay!

Bob said...

Brava! Diva D! Brava!

XOXOXOXOX

Joy said...

Just channel your inner Maddie to sort and get rid of stuff. I hope you find a place that works out for you financially and in all the other ways, too. You are doing so well! This is great! Low-carb really works for me, too. It's the only way I can lose weight along with walking. I'm so proud of you and am inspired by you, too!

Mwah!!! xoxoxoxoxoxxo

Anonymous said...

Way to go! That is so fantastic. You know, if you decide to cross the country, there's always a place for you in Northern Cali!

Unknown said...

Congrats! You are amazing!

MJ said...

You're still on track..great news & big congrats.
Am feeling you are on a roll and will find the perfect place for yourself, Oscar & Dusty.
xoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...