Saturday, April 24, 2010

Crisis Of The Day ...


I just found out that my college girlfriend (yes, I'm talking about a real woman) in in town for the day and wants to meet.  We have remained friends (even after I came out to her), but haven't seen each other in almost 20 years.  AND NOW I'M FAT!!!!!

OMG - I have been frantically trying on and ripping off clothes for the last hour, trying to find something that doesn't make me look huge...

Well, it's nice to know some things DON'T change ... I'm still vain and shallow after all these years.


8 comments:

mrs.missalaineus said...

omg! i bet she is doing the exact same thing in her hotel room.


xxalainaxx

nitrox11 said...

You haven't seen her for 20 years - if she's offended by your size what will you lose? My bet is you'll end up in the bars and have a blast. Wear a tutu xx

Big Mark 243 said...

She is prolly as excited about seeing you as you are her. Have a super cool time!!

Joy said...

You'll have fun. I just know it. She'll be thrilled to see you and catch up. I'm usually right. It's a blessing and a curse. :-)

xoxoxoxxoxoxox

Tivo Mom said...

so funny that we all do this. just wait until October when I am freaking out about my high school reunion. she will be so happy to see you it won't matter. have a wonderful time.

Romance said...

OK so how did it go? I am sure she has saggy boobs or something she is sweating as much as you are your weight. You are cute as hell - someday you will see. I have witnessed the cuteness firsthand so I know what I am talking about.

Unknown said...

I know you're busy, but let us know how it went.

Wonder Man said...

Aren't we all

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...