Friday, April 30, 2010

My Evening With Jesse Tyler Ferguson


I think Modern Family's Jesse Tyler Ferguson (above) was stalking me this week ...

On Wednesday night while walking home I passed him on 8th Avenue.  He looks exactly like he does on television (unlike some other actors), and you can see that bright red hair/beard a block away.  Jesse was wearing ear buds and minding his own business, and of course no one bothered him (we're cool like that in NYC).

Then, after I got home, I turned on the television and there was Jesse again - on Modern Family.  And, later, the cast of Modern Family made an appearance on Top Chef Masters - and I saw Jesse again.  STALKER!!!

Seriously Jesse - don't make me call the authorities...



5 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

In ur computur - checkin' ur tags...

Tivo Mom said...

i love him and the show. he is awesome and I follow him on twitter as well. maybe he is everyone.

Mark in DE said...

"Modern Family" is probaby my favorite show on TV, now that "Project Runway" and "RuPaul's Drag Race" are over. I'm not usually attracted to red heads but I think Jesse is sexy.

Joy said...

He wants you. He really does.

Unknown said...

He's cute, and I love that show.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...