Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Do You Remember Elian Gonzalez?



Do ya'll remember little Elian Gonzalez?  He was the 7-year-old Cuban boy who tried to emigrate to the United States with his mother via boat in 2000.  His mother died during their trip, and his father - Juan Miguel (directly above, right)- fought for custody of the little boy and won.  Eventually the authorities snatched little Elian out of his Miami relative's house (top) and returned him to Cuba to be with his father (below).


I remember talking to my friend Vera back then, and both of us commenting about how hot Elian's dad was.  In fact, I'm sure one of us said something like "If Elian grows up to look like his Dad, he's gonna be cute!".  Here is what Elian looks like now (at 16)...



Elian is the spitting image of his Papi!  Besides that, these pictures are giving me the "Pre-18th Birthday Taylor Lautner OMG Ima Dirty Biatch" Fever.  So I'll stop now...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...