Monday, April 4, 2011

And The Winner Is ...


You clever DustBunnies made it extremely hard to select just one winner of the Bunday "Caption This" contest. ALL of you gave me a chuckle (including Mama Bunny - who prefers to send her captions via text message - see below). Anywhore - the winner is:

"She gazed longingly ... hoping the 'big ears, big all over' rumor was true"


Congrats to DustBunny Dot4668 on earning the coveted DustBunny Of The Day ribbon. Wear it in pride.

And because I loved ALL the entries this week, every single one of you gets the not-as-coveted-but-really-it's-an-honor-just-to-be-nominated Pabst Green Ribbon honorable mention...


This includes my Mother - who texted me the following last night while I was WASTED at a bar:

"Louise knew he was the one. All the others had pink eyes. Louise hated pink eyes."

Congratulations to Miss Queen Ginger, Robert-Kent, Mark, Kelly House and of course Mama Bunny. Great job, DustBunny Nation!


.

5 comments:

BosGuy said...

MMM --- PBR...

the dogs' mother said...

clapclapclapclapclapclap!!

Anonymous said...

Thanking you Sir...

I'd like to thank, so on and so forth, ending with a HalleBerryesque breakdown!

Big Love David, you make my day

Anonymous said...

P.S. Nice one froggy. x

Robert Kent said...

YaY :-)
Thank you for the honourable mention David!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...