Thursday, April 7, 2011

Random "Celebrity" Sightings


In the span of two hours yesterday I saw two different "celebrities" (and I use that term extremely loosely) walking on the streets of NYC. First up was American Idol alum Sanjaya Malakar - who is appearing in the Off-Broadway show Freckleface Strawberry The Musical:

I did not take this picture and have no idea who the woman/baby are

The only reason I noticed Sanjaya was because his huge smile gave him away. And I must be honest and tell you that he's actually pretty cute. Don't judge - you had to have been there!

A couple hours later, on my way to the subway, I saw a guy who looked exactly like Bravo's Andy Cohen. This attractive man was well-dressed like Mr. Cohen always is, but something was "off" - he was wearing dorky-cute prescription (?) glasses. I didn't think Andy wore glasses, so I figured this was just some well-dressed, half-blind Queen who looked like Andy Cohen (they're a dime a dozen in this town) and I went on my merry way.

But upon returning home, I decided to pray to The Holy Google and ask for guidance ... "Was that Andy Cohen on the street wearing dorky glasses - or just some hot guy with astigmatism???" And lo and behold my prayers were answered - The Great And Powerful Google showed me this:


That's Andy Cohen (right), wearing the same glasses, at an event with Mr. and Mrs. Jerry Seinfeld.



.

5 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

AndyC was on MSNBC this morning with said glasses. Someone remarked that you were really there as a celebrity if you can get away with huge, dorky glasses.

Joy said...

They're everywhere!! (in NYC & LA)

Miss Ginger Grant said...

I met Andy at Gay pride last year and he was a real sweetie- although shorter than I expected.

Doug said...

I guess I'm in the minority, as I loathe Andy Cohen. He does nothing but promote those classless, tasteless "Real Housewives" shows. Blech.

Unknown said...

I love me some Andy Cohen. I like the way he sits with his legs spread open... twisting and spinning in the chair. Woof!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...