Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Anna Wintour Supports Marriage Equality

DO NOT MESS WITH THE QUEEN!!!

"Tell Simone I'm not going to approve that girl that she sent me for the Brazilian layout. I asked for clean, athletic, smiling. She sent me dirty, tired and paunchy. And R.S.V.P. Yes to Michael Kors' party, I want the driver to drop me off at 9:30 and pick me up at 9:45 sharp. Call Natalie at Glorious Foods and tell her no for the 40th time. No! I don't want dacquoise. I want tortes filled with warm rhubarb compote. Then call my ex-husband and remind him that the parent-teacher conference is at Dalton tonight. Then call my husband, ask him to meet me for dinner at that place I went to with Massimo. Tell Richard I saw the pictures that he sent for that feature on the female paratroopers and they're all so deeply unattractive. Is it impossible to find a lovely, slender, female paratrooper? Am I reaching for the stars here? Not really. Also, I need to see all the things that Nigel has pulled for Gwyneth's second cover try. I wonder if she's lost any of that weight yet. And get Andy Cuomo on the line - I want Marriage Equality by this afternoon..."

3 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

Wheeee! Let's get her started on the deficit next!

Wonder Man said...

of course she should

Unknown said...

I just saw The September Issue last night on Netflix. She is so interesting to me. And I love that she talks like a character from Dynasty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...