Sunday, May 29, 2011

Watch Your Back When I'm Around


Yesterday, while running some errands in my neighborhood, I couldn't help but do some PAPIveillance. Unfortunately I couldn't get any shots of their gorgeous faces - just their gorgeous posteriors.

First was the Brazilian guy at the Check Cashing place (top, and below). And YES, I'm ghetto and forced to use the Check Cashing place because of my epically bad financial history. Anywhore - this guy was SOOOOO cute, and had the most adorable accent:



After leaving Mr. Brazil, I spotted two gay Papis (they seemed like a couple) on the street - who were both tall, dark and extremely handsome. And as you can see, the one on the right had a body that wouldn't quit. You should have seen my fat ass trying to keep up with them while snapping undercover cell phone pics. It was all kinds of COVERT and shizz...




Gotta run - the CIA is on the phone. They want me to teach a training class this summer...


.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL. Those are fantastic shots!

Beth Hill said...

you got all kinds of hotness up in there!!! and I LOVE pics like this...so much fun! and I can just see you...all covert and spy like, walking behind them...snapping away. LOVES IT!

Robert Kent said...

Nothing beats a hot papi eh :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...